Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to stop in here and say what a wonderful place this is. LOADS of info.

I recently bought a 69 Camaro. I had been wanting one my whole life and finally had the cash to do so this past Sunday.

It's a basic-plain-Jane, 6 cyl, 2 speed auto originally, but she has a 307, (with a low end knock) a Turbo 350, and a 10 bolt. She has a little rust, but nothing a gearnut like me couldent fix. She needs rockers, a trunk pan, floor pans, (not bad, but enough for me to want them fixed) and a full rear valance. The interior is in pretty darn good. Wheels suck, they are supposed to be Keystone Cragars (I think). Body is kinda rough, but overall, I think I just bought a lifelong relationship!

Plans are to install a late model fuel injected LT-1 383 Stroker along with a 4L60E, a comp cams 306, roller rockers, a port and polish job, longtube headders, a 3000 stall, and a 150 shot of wet NOS.

Plans later on will be a complete Z-28 Suspention and antilock brake system from a 94'. In hopes that will be this summer:D.

Again, cool site guys! Glad I ran across this site. VERY COOL!!!

Thanks,

Joe

Hope you guys can see the pix!

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Wow! nice car! Your plans sound pretty good! Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hey Joe, welcome to the Team. Beautiful car! Thanks for sharing. :waving:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd Swear It Looks Like That Car Is Posing...:noway: ... Welcome ... :beers:
HA! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing........ dosent she look sexy?

Thanks for the humble welcome guys, now I have some reading to do.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts