Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard different opinions about these little jewels.Some say they don't completly seal and allow air to slowly leak back into the system! Can I get a few first hand opinions on these things before I install them considering it is a safety issue? I only ask because I'm tired of my woman gripping about being sucked into my stupid car hobby!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
speed bleeders are a pita and dont work well.
be done with a brake bleed the first time get a power bleeder
motive products has them.
Hey fellow Portlander!

Can't say if the speed bleeders are a pain or not, but for just a few bucks more you can get the Motive pressure bleeder, and you can use it on more than just one car. One of the best $60 I have spent.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Tell your women you can live fine without her if alls she can do is nag,as our cars are way more important that a woman thats going to nag...as mine knows better that to nag about car parts as I do for her and our 2 daughters and she appreciates and keeps her thought's to herself...I work my b-tt off 7days a week most of the time,and they are not deprived nothing ,matter of fact they are in Texas for 2 weeks visiting Dad and grandpa and I could have been selfish and spent it on the car 2 g's could have been spent wisely...I will have a beer for you when I get home...Happy Motoring:beers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts