Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have the spintech p/s mufflers dumped at the axle with 3" pipes & it is very loud inside, but sounds like a million buck outside. last weekend at the track i got a lot of compliments on how "crisp" the car sounds from idle all the way through the traps. i think anything you dump at the axle is going to be obnoxious. just hope for the lesser of the 2 evils! bill.

·
Registered
968 Posts
i typed in single chamber flowmaster into video.google.com and got some good results. I've heard the single chambers in person, they have the same distinct flowmaster tone, but they're just a much increased noise level.

Keep in mind if you have headers etcc one chamber mufflers would almost be race level loud lol.

i've got 3 chamber flowmasters with hooker super comps, and it causes a real racket. I couldn't believe they're only 3 chambers when i looked under there.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I have had both and I like the way the one chamber flows sound better. My brother in law currently has a 3" x pipe dumped with 1 chambers on his chevelle and it sounds nasty. The spintechs are a little bit to high pitched for my taste.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.