Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring soccer officially started last night, and runs thru the first part of June. With all three kids playing, both of us coaching, and me playing on two teams, I think the car will take a back seat. However, as I told Dave in another thread, don't stop the suggestions. I may not be working on it, but a lot of these threads get printed and put in a binder for reference.
See ya in a few months......;)

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
MB enjoy those sports events with the kids, the car can wait. Believe me, I attended my girls softball, danceline, choir, band, figure skating etc etc for 15 years and now with them 20 and 22, I miss it. The car will not rust into a pile of iron pellets, the kids grow up and move away, thats the time to get super motivated to work thru the night on the cars. Ask me how I know :) ATTAGIRL :)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
thats great you guys are coaching, my wife and i were coaching and we were also president and vice for 5 yrs. with our youth soccer program, im also a lic ref. the kids will grow up fast..so thats great you guys are involved cause a lot of parents just want to sit back and complain about the refs and the game, with your program starting up..please support your refs. and keep your parents on your teams in line.. cause it really is a tuff job to be a ref. even in youth soccer..im not suprised anymore on how all these parents and coaches act in these games.. we have had some major problems here fights, police called out, exc.,and us having to stop games..and im sure this goes out to other states on how some of these parents and coaches act..not saying that your program gets as bad as ours..but i hope that others will read this and help support there refs. sorry to go off topic on your thread but i wanted to put the word out for all our refs. im real glad to hear your keeping the Camaro! :thumbsup: ..Thank-you Chris :) ..

·
Registered
622 Posts
my daughter has been playing for 8 years now. she is now 16 and playing varsity high school soccer, their season just started, winning ther first 2 games. I can't tell you how proud I am to watch her play, I'm sure you know the feeling, and my son is getting ready to kick off the sprint car racing season, we run just about every saturday night from may to september.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
My girls 17 and 15 have plenty to keep them and us busy ,after school homework club, band practice, creative dramatics ,youth group at church, taking care of grandma every other weekend, so I get not a lot of time to work on the ride but they grow so fast ,its hard to believe this year going to be 15 and 17 …things move so fast…Happy Motoring

1 - 5 of 5 Posts