Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
A friend has bougth a SS 350 convirteble -68.
Matching numbers but wrong exterior color, Okay interior, In good shape with minor things to correct.

How much is the price on a car like that?

Peter

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Assuming it is complete and can be verified as an SS by the drivetrain components the price on an average 68 SS ragtop would bring upper 20's to low 30's U.S. depending on the desireability of the correct colors and options. The description you gave is rather limited and "condition" is a major factor in the value.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes the numbers are correct for the drivetrain and the exterirer color is wrong and not som nice he says.

I personaly hav´t seen the car, but there are some things to fix. I belive he said that the carpet is bad and needs to be replaced so the interier is not in the best of shape.

Peter

·
Registered
858 Posts
For a good estimation: Go to ebay & check out the "completed" sales option of cars that are as similar as possible as yours. I don't know if you're talking about selling the camaro in Europe or the U.S. though. I don't know if the car would sell for more or less in Sweden than in the states. You could also go over & see what the asking prices are on similar cars on places like "collector car trader online" or "Deals on Wheels".

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it´s a friend that bought it from the states.

yes i will check that.

Thanks

Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts