Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of my is looking into purchasing a 67 rs\ss clone for three thousand...sounds like a pretty good deal. Anyway my questions is the seller said it has a rare options something called a racing pin for the rearend. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing or is it complete bulls#[email protected] I'm tring to get the vin# if i do i will post them. thanks

69 plainjane(musty and rusty)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I personally have never heard of it and it sounds like total bull to me.. Makes me think of messing with the younger generations back in high school and asking them to go to wood shop to get a wall stretcher or a left handed screwdriver..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think ive found my own answer to my question. I think hes talking about the radius rod. Looks like they used these for whell-hop complaints.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Might want to post some # off of the car, the radius rod , correct me if I mistaken, was only installed on the SS and Z/28 models in 67.

------------------
69 rallye green X77 Z/28,1967 SS 396 Conv. 1974 c-10 454 swb

·
Registered
115 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>shop to get a wall stretcher or a left handed screwdriver.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA!! Or sending the new guy at the airport to the hangar to get a foot of flight line and a bucket of propwash.

On topic: I have never heard of this has a factory option. There was the one "traction" bar on the right side that came on the car. Could this be what he;s talking about?

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts