Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good steel cowl hood still in primer small ding asy to fix i decided to go flat, PICK UP FOR 50.00

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in dripping springs Texas west of Austin but can deliver it to her in Austin

·
Premium Member
4,268 Posts
I live in dripping springs Texas west of Austin but can deliver it to her in Austin
She wouldn't even know what it was but could paint amazing art on it. I will call her and see if she is game. Don't know exactly where she is but behind some bar that Willie used to play at beside a now closed horse corral.

·
14,960 Posts
She wouldn't even know what it was but could paint amazing art on it. I will call her and see if she is game. Don't know exactly where she is but behind some bar that Willie used to play at beside a now closed horse corral.
Love it. Lol

·
Premium Member
4,268 Posts
Love it. Lol
Yep welcome to Texas John. No we don't ride horses to work like NYer's think. Austin is a weird place. 6th street is cool if you are into that. Kind of out grown that. Sisters clan has been started there since late 70/s. Used to be a nice small town. Now not some much.

·
14,960 Posts
I like Texas. Picked up a Beechcraft Twin in Lubbock. Got stuck in Dallas flying a completion aerobatic biplane from Cali to New Jersey. Weather related. Had a great time at Gilleys.

·
Premium Member
4,268 Posts
Geez Gilleys, long ago Midnight Cowboys. Gone now. That was Pasa get down dena, Pasadena. Lots different from Lubock and Dallas,Never left anything in Dallas. Been there many times for state fair and Nationals at Ennis. HOuston is more easr Tx, unfortunately wetter and more humid and local bird is the mosquito.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts