Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
9,245 Posts
Thanks Tyler. I had read somewhere else he has taken the car apart?
yes, doing a motor swap and getting it set up for Power Tour.

There are several companies who make identical looking fittings to that. I'd guess they're Earls as that's what's on Malitude. I just went and looked in my shop, same black hoses and red/blue fittings. I also believe the Mule has the same, so since he built those two with Earls it's a good guess that's what he's still using on his current build.

Jody

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
one question- if the car is built so awesome, then why does he need to take it apart to get it ready for a cross country drive?
are all of those big $$$ builds like that?

·
Gold Lifetime Member
9,245 Posts
one question- if the car is built so awesome, then why does he need to take it apart to get it ready for a cross country drive?
are all of those big $$$ builds like that?

Derrick, I know you don't like the high dollar builds, you've made that very clear. But before you jump to conclusions..... :sad:

He wanted to build a forged piston engine with a cam swap for some future testing. Since he had two LS7's he sold the stock one in the car to Scott at Lateral-G and is in the process of finishing up the new build. It had nothing to do with not running or having problems with his "high dollar" car.

Jody

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
it's not that i don't like them- they have their place and do inspire a lot of folks, but i'd never build or own one.
but i was just asking if all the high profile, high buck builds are like that..
that's all..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have met him one time and he was willing to take the time to answer any questions about the car. Just didn't think to ask about the fuel lines. He seems to me to be the kind of guy who gets more enjoyment building these cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.