Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 67rs and it came with these steel wheels that are 14x5-6in. They have 4 narrow slots around the outside, but they are not rally wheels. They are bare rims. How do i know what hub cap they came with? thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Might be Rally Nova/late 2nd gen Camaro wheels. No pics available? A web link to a car with them?

·
Registered
988 Posts
JDOCKEN,
First, make sure they are original. Do they have a "B" next to the valve stem? If they are original, are they painted the same color as the car, or are they black?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
If they were painted the same color as the car and have the "B", does that make original to the car?

·
Registered
988 Posts
If they were painted the same color as the car and have the "B", does that make original to the car?
No, of corse not, but more likely than not, epically if all of them are the same including the spare. He also could have "FC" rims.
If they are painted body color, it indicates that the car came with the standard "dog dish caps".

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally got a chance to look at my rims. There is "FC" stamped next to the valve stem. They are painted black. On the oppisite side of the valve stem are the numbers "2 5 1 0 8". Any idea what hub caps if any came with "FC" rims. Thanks.

·
Registered
988 Posts
You have the optional rims (P12). With the rims black (including the spare?), your car could have had one of three different caps. The P01 cap was the most popular (137163 sold), the P02 simulated wire cap (6577 sold), and last the N96 mag-style cap (6330 sold).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts