Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the first few weeks here I took my Camaro out after the roads cleared (MN car), after traveling about 20 miles on the highway with oil pressure good, temp normal, battery fine...the engine suddenly cutout for about a second and resumed with a sudden burst of energy. It has'nt done it since but just looking to see if anyone knows what or experienced this?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roger that...mouse guts all over the inside of the tailpipe. I haven't had that problem before....and its not doing it now...so...so no problems.....no problem.

put some 5W/50 synthentic oil in my car after taking out the 10/40. Notice a 10 degree decrease in engine temp and a slight increase in oil pressure. This is what is kinda stumping me...a slight decrease in HP too it seems? 327/275HP.

·
Registered
278 Posts
had a simular problem with the cut out about 4 months ago. turned out to be the wire going from the dist to the coil had no been stripped well from the factory? and it just finally quit making connect. restriped the wire and hooked it back up. no problems. however i did just change it out for a small body hei. can't explain the oil deal.

------------------
To see a pic of my car, click here... pages.prodigy.net/mtbmtb/rf396ss.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts