Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al,

Would it be possible to come up with a way to "bookmark" posts in our profiles? Kinda like a favorites thing.

One thing that happens to me a lot is losing track of stuff. This is such an active board, and older things seem to vanish from memory. This is somewhat complicated because I use 2 or 3 different computers, and the one I use most (laptop) doesn't like to print most of the time.

Right now, I needa DCR calculator. I know there was a link to one somewhere in the past few months, I even used it, and may have bookmarked it on one of my machines, it would be sooo nice to pop into my profile, look at my favorites, and go right to that post.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Retired
26,594 Posts
Jim - I'll leave the official answer for Al but I have spent some time in the back room getting comfortable with the various options built into the site. I haven't seen anything along the lines of what are asking about. There is a "Review recent posts" in your profile and that might help but you have to have posted in a thread and it only holds so many...

Have you seen the bookmark or favorites option available at other forums? If so could you find out what forum software they use? I've seen some that let you be notified via e-mail but that isn't really what you want...

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be way way cool. Searching my "recent posts" pulls up a page that goes back a week,lol. And I can think of 20 from this month alone that I need for reference, or answers that aren't ready to be put into place yet.

This board is just such a busy place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts