Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not a member. YET! How about adding more of the new smilies as a member only option. I know it sounds corny, but they help get the point across better sometimes. I know for myself the only real benefit right now to being a Team Member is supporting this great site.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
I'm as guilty as you are about not being a member (YET!!, also). Which new smileys are you talking about, the ones available in chat? If you use the "go advanced" in reply, there are plenty of smileys available. :thumbsup:

dave

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
RamAirDave said:
If you use the "go advanced" in reply, there are plenty of smileys available. :thumbsup:

dave
There are never enough smileys :)

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
You request additional smilies and didn't even use one...
:clonk: :p :D ;) :waving:

HarleyD67 said:
I know I'm not a member. YET! How about adding more of the new smilies as a member only option. I know it sounds corny, but they help get the point across better sometimes. I know for myself the only real benefit right now to being a Team Member is supporting this great site.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
You can use all the smileys you want. Just link 'em in.

But you better go ahead and sign up as a member. Rumor has it all simleys for non members are going to be turned offf. Now you wouldn't want to go through life like that would you.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buck said:
You request additional smilies and didn't even use one...
:clonk: :D ;) :waving:
I know. :clonk: I'm just being a big baby. :( I do use the advanced reply, and like the smiles. :hurray: I hope they don't drop smiles for the non members. :mad: And yes clwilcox33 there are never enough smiles in the world. :) What is this c#@%p limiting smiles to 10. :angry:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
Okay, rumor has it the previous rumor is not true. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I said I'm just being a big
I don't usually spend that much time on forums because other than here all some guys seem to do is
and
. Hey by the way JimM how was the second
. I couldn't make it. I had to work
. Thats it! All these links are

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
Wowzers, you spent some time on that. Cool simleys. FWIW I just link to the original place I saw the simley, assuming their site will let you link. I may nab the BBq simley as I do a bunch of that myself.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rojo said:
Wowzers, you spent some time on that. Cool simleys. FWIW I just link to the original place I saw the simley, assuming their site will let you link. I may nab the BBq simley as I do a bunch of that myself.
Trust me I'm lazy. :boring: I tried that twice, and couldn't get it to work. :angry:

I know I went a "little" extreme with that post. I was just trying to show a point. The truth is I would be happy :hurray: with just having more of these little guys. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
I had wanted to get a contest going last year for our "own" smilies that members with the time and talent may like to do. We then vote on the ones we want.

Might have to bring that idea back to life this year.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Al said:
I had wanted to get a contest going last year for our "own" smilies that members with the time and talent may like to do. We then vote on the ones we want.

Might have to bring that idea back to life this year.
Sounds good to me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts