Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the car listed as a non-original jasper 327. Just pulled it and could finally see the casting (it was covered by the gas pedal linkage). 10066036. Apparently is a Chevy crate 350 made in Mexico in the late 70s and 80s. I was heading towards an LS conversion anyway.

Just wondering what people think it's worth? It was running fine before I pulled it. Guess I could do a no reserve ebay on it maybe. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
If you don't know the mileage or what's inside for a cam, heads, etc, I suppose you'd just have to sell it as a good running 350 but better if you can leave it in place and the buyer can hear it run. If I was in the market I would expect to pay $500 or more for it if I could hear it run.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't know the mileage or what's inside for a cam, heads, etc, I suppose you'd just have to sell it as a good running 350 but better if you can leave it in place and the buyer can hear it run. If I was in the market I would expect to pay $500 or more for it if I could hear it run.
Just pulled it. Stupid me should have at least recorded it running or something. Owell thanks for the help.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Throw it on a stand and fire it up. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts