Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good way to go with sway bars on our cars. I have a 67 getting a LS3/6L80 and want to upgrade my stock sway bars. Some have said they are not that neccesary, but I want the car a little flatter in the turns.

On all other cars I have owned front and rear bars help dramatically.

Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Yep, Addco heavy duty. Body roll starts long after committing a felony.

Also,,,, HELP! I want to embed a video from my web site to show the bars at work. No luck. What's the secrete? It's you tube.

·
10,144 Posts
type this:
[yt] [/yt]

copy and paste your video URL in the middle of the above, copy just the part to the right of the =
David

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
type this:
[yt] [/yt]

copy and paste your video URL in the middle of the above, copy just the part to the right of the =
David
[yt]
[/yt]

No luck David. As you can see from the deleted posts, I've been trying. Any hints?

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
David, I'm all messed up. I left off the / on the last yt but that wasn't it. It won't embed as an attachment either.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/v/wC3-lx3JIh8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wC3-lx3JIh8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/yt]

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Another test.

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Sorry Ross. I'm only trying to help. Go to my web site. The video I'm trying to post is the second one down.:pout:

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
It's one of the very few things I know about computers, Fred.

Go to your website

Click on the video to get it started running

Once the video is running, DOUBLE click on it
(This will take you to the you tube site)

Once there, right click on the address bar at the top to highlight it blue.

Choose "copy" from the drop down.

Come back to Team Camaro, and in a response box, right click and choose "paste"

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Al, what I did was just choose properties after right clicking on my web site video, highlight, copy and paste here. Now to make more videos! Oh no, wait. My engine is torn down on the stand waiting for the cam. Gotta call Lunati,,,, again!
Oh no! I did it your way Al. I'm so confused!

·
Registered
243 Posts
What is a good way to go with sway bars on our cars. I have a 67 getting a LS3/6L80 and want to upgrade my stock sway bars. Some have said they are not that neccesary, but I want the car a little flatter in the turns.

On all other cars I have owned front and rear bars help dramatically.

Any suggestions?
You'll be much happier with your ride quality if you upgrade your sway bars. We did a project with Dan and Peggy's drop top. It started out as a cruiser and the owner basically just wanted to make it drive a little nicer. After a Hotchkis TVS he ended up taking it in the GoodGuys autocross and loving it. Now Super Chevy is using his car in their ads for the Super Chevy Show autocross!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts