Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the whole front suspension of the 69 for a rebuild/powder coat.While it's down I figured I'd get rid of the drinking-straw sized factory bar and put something decent on it.I checked a few websites and finally landed at Summit.Score! Seems they have Addco 1-1/8" bars on clearance right now,complete with all hardware for (I think) $79.Add in the shipping and my new bar arrived today for under $90.They listed a few other bars as well if anybody's interested.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Pete,

What is the Part number I am looking all over Summit and I do not see any swaybars that fit the camaro on clearance.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
softail-If you go to their website and put "sway bar" into the search box,at the bottom of the next page that comes up is a "clearance" button-that's where I found it.I can't,for the life of me,find one on there now that fits a Camaro but I didn't spend a lot of time.Mine arrived yesterday,I hope Summit is not out of them!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
softail-If you go to their website and put "sway bar" into the search box,at the bottom of the next page that comes up is a "clearance" button-that's where I found it.I can't,for the life of me,find one on there now that fits a Camaro but I didn't spend a lot of time.Mine arrived yesterday,I hope Summit is not out of them!

I just took another look at the packaging and the only number I can see anywhere is 599. I'm guessing this is an Addco number because there's nothing anywhere from Summit.It must have been drop-shipped direct from Addco.There's no packing slip,no paperwork at all except installation instructions.Sorry I couldn't be more help.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow-I never have that kind of luck.I tried the bar today on the bare frame-it fits and everything! I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up-I really did get it on clearance way cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts