Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Just looking to meet some like minded guys and girls to swap stories and maybe some technical data. I do own a high performance shop in the ocala area and stay pretty busy. So lets exchange some stories and maybe meet up at the track and have a good time. Currently the shop owns a 1967 camaro which we are in the process in turning it into a big cubic inch small block turbo cars. We just bought the car so itll be about 8 months before its completed. Pictures will follow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to tell everyone hi. I am in the Ocala area. Just opened a high performance shop here. Not going to be promoting my business on here so dont worry. Just looking to exchange stories and data. We just purchased a rolling chassis (slighlty rusted lol) 1967 camaro which will be a big cubic inch turbo small block. Are goal is to have it done toward end of the year, we will send pictures with the process.

So if anyone needs any help or tech advice hit me up, and if I dont know the answer im sure I know someone who will.

·
Super Moderator
33,074 Posts
Welcome, Michael.As said, good luck and hope to see pictures.
Is the '67 a test mule for different ideas?
Nice tax deduction.........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kinda of, I have been building a bunch of mustangs lately, anything from turbo to nitrous or supercharged. I enjoy all types of cars as long as its american made and has more then 6 pistons.I keep hearing all the talk about mustangs, and the funny part is that Ive built the ones they are bragging about. So I figure why not build a chevy powered turbo coupe to even the odds. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts