Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away from the site for a few months and just recently started working on my 69 Z again. I had everything set up on the old site the way I liked it before the site format changed and was wondering why I can't do it now. Has anything changed or are members restricted to just some basic functions? I noticed the smileys and different colors and what not and just plain black and white is boring.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
I enabled the advanced editor (in your profile), click on UserCp at the top left of the pages for changes.

There are a ton of options available which we never had before. searches are much faster too. :beers:

not sure about the black and white comment though? Is the forum showing all black and white to you? It does that when logging out but should be color otherwise.

welcome back.
Al

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al. I'm in Lafayette, La. at the moment so I can't fool around with my computer.

Actually everything looks great. The background shows up as gray on my computer or (whatever that color is. I'm on my brothers computer and the background looks blueish) where the posts are.

Thanks again for getting that done I appreciate the play time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts