Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, first of all I did a search and now I'm really confused..Some time ago I lost my tach and have now purchased a new one to replace the old but I believe that I may have wired it wrong. There are three connectors on the back, two upper and one lower, can someone either E-mail a photo or explain to me where the pink, green and black wires go on the back of the tach. I know the pink is power, black ground, and brown to the coil but I think I've forget where each connects on the rear of the tach. Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
It should be labled on the back of the tach body if I recall correctly. Seems like B+ and ground are labled at least.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I re-read my post and realized I put green instead of brown...DUH....Also the back of my tach has no lettering or indication where the wires go. I also read another posst during my search and they had the black and pink reversed from what I remember. I think that pink goes on the 9 0'clok position, brown at three and black at 6. Someone please confirm if you can..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts