Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I would like to ask if you'all would shorten the TC header on the pages. On my screen it takes up 1/3 of the viewing part of my screen. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Screen res is 1024 X 768 on a laptop. I'm talking about the TC logo. Although I love being a member of your site, the logo is very large.

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
could your 'view' settings be LARGE or over 100% ?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it does Jeff. It is pretty large. I was just wondering about downsizing it to better fit the top of the screen. View settings are set to medium. Even if I selected the smallest, it still takes up alot of space on the top of the screen.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See, I'm not the only one who has seen this problem. Yes, I see it as a problem. But I am just trying to help tidy up the screens.

·
Retired
26,602 Posts
Hey - Don't forget he up and down arrow keys on the keyboard... :D The smaller logo may help a little but not that much. are you guys running your browser full screen or in a reduced size window?

When this was posted I went to many different forums just to see and very few are much different than here as far as the top 1/3 being logo and such...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dennis, as I said above, the text size is set to medium. Never mind, it was just a suggestion. Everyone seems to be ok with it. I just thought that the logo didn't need to be so large, hence we could view more with a larger screen of things we are actually wanting to read. But, I thought that is what this forum was for, to discuss suggestion for the site.

·
Retired
26,602 Posts
Originally posted by 67CruiseMasterCamaro:
Dennis, as I said above, the text size is set to medium. Never mind, it was just a suggestion. Everyone seems to be ok with it. I just thought that the logo didn't need to be so large, hence we could view more with a larger screen of things we are actually wanting to read. But, I thought that is what this forum was for, to discuss suggestion for the site.
I wasn't trying to dispute or argue the point with you. Why take my reply as negative? Personally it doesn't pose a problem for me but I offered suggestions to help! I don't have a clue how you have your browser setup so I made suggestions... Sorry you took it the wrong way!! Sometimes I don't know why I try!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts