Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al, I was at a cruise night and the car next to me had a Team Chevelle decal on the window. Any developments on such a decal for us? I'm good for quite a few and this would promote the site to all! We really could use these, PLEASE PLEASE.

·
3,176 Posts
Al had one of each on his Red Convt at the Seattle show. I tried to switch them around and put the Team Camaro in its rightful place on the drivers side but the Team Chevelle one was a sticker while the Team Camaro was a static type. just wanted to see how long it would take Al or DOT to notice the swap.

·
19,754 Posts
http://www.camaros.net/working/teamdecal.jpg

looking for a possible group buy of 1000+.

Hi,

Yes we can do this we would need to know the size?, color and font that you want the text in? give us your phone number and we will call you. thanks, Dave 1-888-D-Signers

Al/DJD, here we go, if we can only get a price now....

·
19,754 Posts
(@ 13301 members) this is what I've got in my last E-Mail...

Hi,

Depending on how long you want them to last we can make it in 2 ways. The first and less expensive way will last up to 2 years in outdoor conditions if you wish to have them this way they would be .65 cents each or $650.00 per 1000 pieces. The more expensive higher quality decals that will last up to 5-7 years would be $2.75 each or $2750.00 for 1000 pieces. Let us know, Thanks, Dave 1-888-D-Signers

[ 08-29-2003, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: DOUG G ]

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
The 'store' software for online secure sales still isn't in place.
The company is charging the bag off me and has been fiddling around all week with nothing to show for it. Somehow they can't figure out how to connect to our server using ssh. I'm expecting them to call this morning but have lost faith in their ability to do anything.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Team Camaro Decals are now available.

Our secure server is running great and the 'store' software is operational. This is a real live 128 bit secure encryption ordering system located here on the dedicated server that hosts camaros.net

We only have a couple of options available, let me know if there is another combo that you would prefer - [email protected]

Team Camaro Store

Direct link to the Decals

Thanks to all for the suggestions, offers and patience. We will include free shipping on all decal orders.

ps, these are the very high quality ones and at a very good price!
Al

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Finally..............Easy to use site for purchase. Picked up the decals and (while at it) a sweat shirt!

thx
joe c

·
Registered
264 Posts
Al, I just received my decals and am having a hard time keeping some for me. One question I have is how do you tell the static decals from the others? At this rate I'll probably have to order more if still available. :D

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
The static decals are on a heavier stock of backing.

The sticky decals have a grid on the back of them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts