Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al, do you have a Team Camaro logo gif or jpeg, that will enlarge to a full page? I would like to print them out and put them in our car windshields at this fridays cruise.

I will try to grab the gif and resize with Photoshop tonight when I get home. MS picture editor (work) did not work. Lots of fuzzy lines.

thanks

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
Kevin I had scanned the logo from my TC golf shirt, maybe this can work for you unless Al can get you a larger formatted logo in time.
I also had my wife make up business cards for when we attend car shows to hand out when we invite other folks to Team Camaro. I was always scrounging for a piece of paper to give a web address here. Now I just whip out a card and its all done.

·
Senior Tech, In Memoriam
498 Posts
Kevin, you can order the logo for your car windows from this site. They have the "static" cling type. They're just a few buck,I have a set on my car.

·
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim, that card looks great! Al came through and I have what I needed. I always meant to order the stickers, but since my car was not drivable for most of the summer, it kinda went to the back burner. And I just got the idea to display them at the cruise this week.
I always wear my TC shirt though

I printed 10 8.5X11 sheets of the logo. At this friday's cruise night, I plan to give them out to the cars that I invited and we are all going to park on a single row. I figure with the signs on the dashes might get people interested in the site.

Thanks Al!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts