Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving I29 north in my 69 camaro today, i passed a sharp 68 ss. I often see old camaros on the road and I wonder if the owner/drivers are "team camaro" people. Which made me think it would be cool it we could purchase and display a relatively small inside " team camaro logo" for rear driver and/or passenger windows.

Just a thought, a great way to break into conversation with one who has spoke on the team camaro website.

joe c

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
perfect idea! lets make a contest out of it, he who designs the coolest decal...

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd use the logo, sell to team members for continued support for the site.

DJD any thoughts?

joe c

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe someone from this site is in the business and can provide such items.

The site should handle procurement and all transactions if possible.

Maybe a poll to select the decals' design? I still like the site logo.

joe c

·
Retired
26,595 Posts
Hi guys,

First it would be a great idea but there are several problems. You can't just have items like this produced 1 at a time to meet the demand of sales, you have to buy in bulk. I don't know all the details but I'm not sure Al has broke even on the TC shirts and hats he made available.

We wouldn't need a design contest as the current TC logo would work just fine and would be consistant with the web site that it represents. It's also easy to draw up something but making it photo ready for quality use is expensive if it has to be paid for.

I know it's not rocket science to get stickers made up but it needs to go through Al and the site. He already foots the bill for bandwidth and I'd hate to see him end up eating the cost of another product because to make it affordable he has to buy 1000 and only sells 100.

Also I do know the store front that you order shirts from is down right now as the old program wouldn't fly on the new server so if you do want a shirt contact Al directly using this page.
http://www.camaros.net/support/contact.html

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would be willing to donate graphic time if needed to make the sticker ready art work out of the site logo.
I do this stuff as part of my daily job.

I also have a good friend that owns a printing press business. I will ask him if he can do stickers.

If Al supported it I would have no problem pulling together the hookup deal to give back to the site that has given so much to me.

·
3,176 Posts
Not as easy as it sounds. I was having some items made and they came back wrong. Funny thing is Camaro or Chevelle were not the mispelled words. TEAM was. I had to send the items back to get replaced and now Im not sure if they will be in before I leave next Wed night. That sucks

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Thanks for the offers of support. I just told our graphics guy here in town to print off some static cling and sticky window decals.

This is a picture of a static one that he printed.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats What I'm Talking about Al!

I think up-front purchases from team members should be sought! This should allow manageable costs for a volume committment. All late comers and procrastinators will have to pay a premium for additional items.

joe c

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
Lets see, Camaro, Tahoe, Max, Altima, plus spares, Im good for a dozen, like my math do ya? :D

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Al - those are sharp!

Please post purchasing info on site when available.

·
19,752 Posts
To keep cost to a minimum for the site, it may cost us more in the end... ok with me. A site www.edecals.com will make to suit, but with this being a "trade mark" of sorts, it may need the Admin. to ok it... just thinkin' out loud here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts