Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after living with 15" Rallys for year I finally got wheels. Lost many nights sleep thinking of just the right wheel for a near stock 69 SS. I landed on these from E/T. I ordered 17 x 9.5 and 17 x 8. Will be running a 245-45 and a 285-40 tire. They arrived today and they look even better than I imagined. I can't wait to get them mounted next week.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, those are great looking wheels.
Thanks

Nice, kind like the old Minilites??
Yes exactly

let us know how they feel and the difference they look nice
will do

I got home late tonight and was to tired to mess with it but I had to unload them and get inside the shop for the night. Well needless to say once they were inside I got my second wind. Here are some crappy night time pics. Have not even driven yet to settle the suspension.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
I really like those wheels. They look great on your car.. The sizes and stances are spot on! Love the color too!

Derek

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Great choice, really like that look :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Ahh.... With those pics the front end def needs to come down alittle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great choice, really like that look :thumbsup:
Great choice
Thanks guys

Love 'em on your car. Any rubbing issues with those wheel tire sizes?

Now you got me wanting a set for my car.
None at all but and I spent a lot of time making sure my measurments were spot on. On the back if I went in or out 1/8" it would probably rub in a corner.

Ahh.... With those pics the front end def needs to come down alittle.
I does need to come down but the pics are a little misleading. I was waving for her to pull up for the picture and she was accelerating to catch up with me there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts