Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin ever considered running a team speak server, where there are several channels, PW ed channels, section channels, lounge....
http://www.goteamspeak.com/
If u havnt seen or been in one, I have access to a huge Austrasian gaming one that I can take u privately in to have a look.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I've used all the major voice servers like Teamspeak, Ventrillo, etc. I rented a Ventrillo server for about a year for the gaming group that I used to run playing online games. It's great for things like that where instant communication during a fast paced game beats typing 1000x. For anything else, I think it's pretty much a waste. They aren't expensive really but I seriously doubt the use of such a server would be worth the effort. They are really cool to use while gaming online with friends though :)

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
UMMM Team Camaro vertule Drag Racing and Pro-Touring events at racks around the world...........even a street race now and then!!!!!!!!! Best of all part of the game could be scam the scammer on e-bay and they are brought to the city square for public flogging by all.

Sound Fun?

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts