Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am trying again...I resized the pic in paint program to 800 x600 but it seems small and poor quality and I can only load one pic...len

·
13,722 Posts
Thanks carcrazy..I am trying again with camera set at 640x480 to see if better quality and more than one pic.....Len
Use a 3rd party host like photobucket and post the IMG code.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments.....The engine has over 100,000 miles and has not been rebuilt aside from water pumps,fuel pumps,clutches,etc...it seems to run on memory .:)......45 years of patina under the hood......the air pump still works..I did put new tubes on it one time but that is the original pump....the engine runs strong with the torque of the little 327 and 4 speed...maybe not a muscle car but sure is a great sports car......I am still trying to figure out posting pics...I am not comfortable with photobucket but am ok with resizing my old pics to 640x480 ...that seems to let me post two pics at a time but looks like I cant, post new pics without deleting the original two pics???....so it looks like I can only have two pics anywhere on the forum at one time??? I will try to attach two more pics with this measage...Thanks Len

1 - 12 of 12 Posts