Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Well if you are testing pictures, I see no image tags from off site. If you are uploading them to here direct look for the error in the management pop-up window. Your picture may be sized too big and needs to fit the restrictions listed per file type. If not pop-up to browse to select and upload, turn off pop-up blocker for our domain.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Test the test only for testing purposes

I was working on my signature. Helps if people know what I am working on. I will work on pictures some other time. I am having some trouble with those. Got to get back to my engine block.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures Im Half way there

I can get pictures from my computer to the post.
How do I get pictures from my albums to a post. I must be missing something.
If I delete a picture from my album does it disappear off an old post or is it locked in forever?
Is it a big deal to have your vin number floating around on here?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Agree on the signature. Its a pet peeve of mine that folks forget all the stuff we sometimes need to know to answer a question resulting in endless back and forth.

If you have already posted them to your album here at TC then you use image tags in your post. Click on the pic you want then using your other mouse button and select the copy image location option, then in your post select the insert image from the tool bar - looks like a yellow box with mountain and sun in it. Then paste the image location you copied from your album.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
What browser are you using? Think they all have save and copy context menus in all versions of windows. iOS on your phone only let's you save the photo to your photos but once there you can upload it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 15 of 15 Posts