Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Camaro Convertible 250 to a LS3 Engine Swap
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like they automatically resize to fit the thread.

I like that you can right-click on them and open in a new window to then see a full size photo.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Hum check your security settings, and set to public because I see no picture only an do not enter symbol and if I try to follow the link I get nothing to display.

Brian

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,670 Posts
First pic did not show for me. second pic did show up. Nice car.

Brett.....

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I have been looking for a pic of a red 68 with a black top. I cant decide if I want the black or white. Good looking car. Thanks

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
So far Bobby the only one successful is the Flickr test. As to both Google and Amazon - you CAN use them but you either have to create a totally public folder and put the photos or copies of the photos you want to share inside of it, or you have to change the permissions on the existing folders and photos you wish to share. And be aware that if you are still logged into those shares (either by a remember me setting or by a cookie you will ALWAYS see the results here in your tests, while we will not because we are not logged into your share as you. Best test is for you to post, then log off your share service completely and then check the photos here.

Most folks find that two step dance tedious and select less secure photo storage sites. ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT. Some photo sharing service sites in exchange for the free share space on their server actually become the owner of your photos and can and do sell them to others.

Brian

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
I can also see the two Imageshack posts. Nice Nova.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can also see the two Imageshack posts. Nice Nova.
Thanks, If you can believe it back in the early 80's I sold a numbers matching 68 Camaro SS/RS 396 for $8,500 and bought the Nova for $4,200. When you see on Barrett Jackson what some cars sell for it just wants to make you cry.

This was the Camaro I had.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
test edit photo after initial linking of it, meaning posting it and then modify it afterwards to see if changes are reflected in the initial posting?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The orginal image did not change, the edit caused a new direct linking of a different file as shown in following.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts