Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Brian at Screamin' Performance for the help on my 69 Camaro project and for some killer new products :hurray:.

He does exceptional work on both his products and the work he performed on my project. You can go to his web site, screaminperformance.net and check out all of his products he's developing and pics of my project under Chads 69 in the finished section. He might think he's done but it will be back soon. I will be getting his new cable hood latch assembly, the rear speaker deck, fiberglass front spoiler and the custom kick panels along with the my front end sheet metal installed.

Here are a few pics of just some of his things he has but like I said you can go to his web site to see all of what he has. Don't forget to check out my project aswell.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Brian is an Awesome guy to deal with for sure !!! He's helped me out with my 69 Hugger quite a bit.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh yeah Chad is right! Brian is "the Jedi Master" of fabrication! I too am getting the kick panels and the remote hood latch system.

IN addition, he and Frannie are working on rear speaker set-up for 'verts. I hope to have the first set!

Screamin Performance does top-notch work! You cannot go wrong with Brian and his crew. Their products are top shelf stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Oh man I got to get some of those. You guys got to help me with choosing the right speakers and sound system...

·
Registered
153 Posts
ttt...

I just came from Screamin'... my kick panels are off at the upholstery shop getting madrid blue grain covered...

Brian is knee-deep in getting "Agent Orange" ready for the Mecum auto auction next week. She is looking great! fully- loaded with all ScreaminPerformance specialty items!

Watch Brian's car go across the Mecum block on Saturday, around 1000L.

Good luck with the sale Brian!!

TC

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ewww Im gonna need a set of these eventually... I only have the rear deck speakers right now and its starting to drive me wild. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts