Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we went to a cruise in and for little drive. My son was following me in his '67 Chevy Truck. Upon entering a long straight area of road, I decided to open mine up a bit. My son told me when I did this that black looking smoke came frome the tail pipes. What are your opinions of this smoke? I have always told black smoke was ok because it is just a sign that it might be running to rich or that is just built up carbon being forced out.

O BTW, one reason for opening it up was because this real nice 4th gen Z28 T-Top had passed my son and 'thought' he could go around me also! :D

·
Retired
26,615 Posts
Royce has it right, black is rich, blue is oil and white is moisture. I hope you playing games when the 4th gen went to pass didn't put him into a situation where anyone could have gotten hurt!! We know it happens from time to time but we try to refrain from sharing street racing events in the forums.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
yeah, saw 4 ppl on tv last week, they got caught while doing some street racing with ricers.

lost their drivers-license and had to pay a fine of about 600 bucks.

kids? no way! like 30 and older!
can u believe that? 1 of them even told the judge that he almost hit a few bikers!

lamers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts