Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hennessey's 1,000-horsepower Camaro Exorcist is ready for the Demon

We've got roughly another week before Dodge reveals its hellish Challenger Demon, but Hennessey has already produced a rival. It's called the Exorcist, and both the name and Hennessey's press release make it clear the car is designed to be the anti-Demon. That may not come across visually, since on the surface it's just a standard Camaro ZL1 with decals. But underneath is an LT4 V8 tuned to 1,000 horsepower and 966 lb-ft of torque.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Is anyone dumb enough to give that crook money after he screwed over his Viper customers? Did they law suits ever settle?

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Lol Exorcist - that is just too much. I was expecting much more but at least that bearded guy isn't in this one(or atleast you cant tell if it is him with the helmet on LOL)

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
No offense to my Camaro brethren but this doesn't compare to a factory built, 1,000 hp car.

Reactions: ckaram

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No offense to my Camaro brethren but this doesn't compare to a factory built, 1,000 hp car.
Agreed. And I would assume that a bag of cornballs comes with 'The Exorcist' name....lame...

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Agreed. And I would assume that a bag of cornballs comes with 'The Exorcist' name....lame...
I'm sure all the priests love the name - Hennessey is probably hoping to be able to conjure 100 of them up>:)

·
19,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know for $118K I could take a stock Camaro SS, add TT, upgrade some driveline parts, have $$$ left over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts