Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the new guy. I have 68 convertible. 327 4 spd w/ 12 bolt. Currently it's a nice "20 footer". My first question - does anyone have a good recommendation in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area for body shop?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro! :D Good luck with your 68! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
mine looks real good...on the highway...if your going the opposite direction....;)

I am sure if you asked around a little...you'll find someone...theres a cpl of guys on here from DFW...they'll know.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro from So. Cal! :waving:

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro from another 68 vert!!

That's a pretty special car you have there, an M20/L30, almost an SS except for the emblems. You might pop over to camraos.org, there have a pretty cool artivle on theat combo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
no, but I'll tell you this,load that car on a trailer take it to 20 different shops and you will get prices from $500 to $50,000, look around pick up clues, is the place a dump? are ther too many cars sitting around? ask the guy if you can call privious customers? and never pay all the money up front, hold back 30% till he says he done,and look it over real good even take someone with you look at it from every angle for half an hour before you pay, there are a lot of smucks out there, be aware!

·
Super Moderator
32,445 Posts
Welcome to the Club from the Beach! You do have the correct year as shared by most here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts