Team Camaro Tech banner

The New Guy

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Dustypowers 
#1 ·
I am the new guy. I have 68 convertible. 327 4 spd w/ 12 bolt. Currently it's a nice "20 footer". My first question - does anyone have a good recommendation in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area for body shop?

Thanks

#7 ·
mine looks real good...on the highway...if your going the opposite direction....;)

I am sure if you asked around a little...you'll find someone...theres a cpl of guys on here from DFW...they'll know.

#11 ·
no, but I'll tell you this,load that car on a trailer take it to 20 different shops and you will get prices from $500 to $50,000, look around pick up clues, is the place a dump? are ther too many cars sitting around? ask the guy if you can call privious customers? and never pay all the money up front, hold back 30% till he says he done,and look it over real good even take someone with you look at it from every angle for half an hour before you pay, there are a lot of smucks out there, be aware!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.