Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not doing a build but would like to post some pictures of my second owner 1969 Camaro RS.

Sorry, I guess I can not post pictures. Not worthy.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I am not doing a build but would like to post some pictures of my second owner 1969 Camaro RS.

Sorry, I guess I can not post pictures. Not worthy.
Would love to see this car, why can’t you post photos? Send me a PM if I can help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent you a pm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
67restoproj — I have tried to send you a couple of personal messages. Does not seem like they are sending. (Not showing in my sent file)

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
John - As a non-supporting member you have just enough storage space to upload a profile picture. Your options are to either upgrade to become a supporting member (two levels, yearly membership fee or one-time-lifetime.) or use an off site photo sharing site such as google pictures, Amazon prime photos, etc, and then use image tags to that location in your posts here. Recent issues with so called free photobucket holding peoples photos ransom now for hundreds of dollars a month has had a lot of discussion on the sites all over the web so choose a site wisely, as the free ones tend not to be free or convenient. IMHO the gold lifetime is the best deal here, but do what you want.

I look forward to seeing your survivor.

Brian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian

Thank you for giving me the bottom line info. Leaning towards the gold membership.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts