Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
People use all sorts from 3rd & 4th gen to C5 seats. Search my name for a thread I started called seat opinions to see race style.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm in the process of going the reverse route, from aftermarket seats to original ones. Those original seats are hard to find.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just curious, what would a set of original 67 seats go for? I have a set that has been stripped, repainted, and re-upholstered (standard seats, black). Front and back bench have all been re-done.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hmmm me too, Im going with other seats. I have deluxe front buckets and rear seat. The buckets need recovering however I would describe the underneaths of all seats as mint as no rust of any sort. Front bucket seat backs are mint metal ones.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Let's put it this way... I'm still looking. They aren't cheap and seem to be increasing daily. :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
jg95z28

If you were closer to NY, i'd offer you a set of 67 seats.

:(

I'm not going to use them, and wouldn't mind passing them to you. Shipping them from NY to CA would be expensive i'd imagine.

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
jg95z28 said:
I'm in the process of going the reverse route, from aftermarket seats to original ones. Those original seats are hard to find.
You mean these seats of yours?

What kind are they, what do you think of them, and are you planning on selling them? They might look good in my 77. :waving:

·
Registered
580 Posts
BonzoHansen said:
You mean these seats of yours?

What kind are they, what do you think of them, and are you planning on selling them? They might look good in my 77. :waving:
I have no idea what they really are as they came with the car. (I was told they were out of a Corvette, however I'm not sure.) They aren't in the greatest of shape although they are comfortable. I might be willing to sell them after I find some replacement seats, minus the tracks of course if I need them for the replacement seats.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I seen some Scat low back seats advertised in Original Parts Group catalog this week. They look like 67's but have bolster support. Very nice I thought.

·
Registered
28 Posts
s4h said:
hello all, my question is what type of seats would look good in 67 besides factory ones? i have a set of 69s and 68s that i could sell to buy some thing more comfortable any ideas?
Look here: http://www.arizenracingsports.com/

I have these in my 67 vert and I love them. They also have rear seat covers to match. Look in my sig for more pics of preliminary installation.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts