Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired
26,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Check out www.rocketracingwheels.com and the grey-spoked Boost which comes in 17's & 18's.
They have a rather unique twist on a classic 5-spoke wheel.:yes:
Contact Tim @ PRRC www.paradiseroadrc.com for some great pricing on these,they just became a Rocket dealer.
I would imagine they are priced pretty affordably,they also have the Fuel in 15's & 17's which look almost identical to what you're looking at.
Plus,their b/spacing seems more in tune with classic musclecars...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.
Dennis, I saw the ones specifically for the Nova but they are the same as the Chevelle listing.
musclecarjohn, I am looking to stay with 15" wheels and the Rocket Fuel looks pretty good but that website (paradiseroadrc) you posted didn't lead me anywhere to price them. They are listed for $180 at the Rocket site and that is a little steep for me.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Thanks.
Dennis, I saw the ones specifically for the Nova but they are the same as the Chevelle listing.
musclecarjohn, I am looking to stay with 15" wheels and the Rocket Fuel looks pretty good but that website (paradiseroadrc) you posted didn't lead me anywhere to price them. They are listed for $180 at the Rocket site and that is a little steep for me.
wow...a buck eighty is pretty steep for that wheel.
try Tim @ [email protected] or at (317) 541-9590...I keep forgetting their site is still under construction...maybe Tim can do better.:yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts