Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been thinking about trying to add a Hurst Dual Gate shifter into my 1969 Camaro with a 700r trans for a while and I see that there is a Hurst Dual Gate shifter with O/D for Third Gen Camaro that I might be able to adapt to my car. I would like to know if anyone has one of these shifters out of the car so they can measure the height to the sector plate so I know the height and can see if I have enough space from the trans tunnel to the top of my stock console. I would also like to know the length of the shifter at the mounting plate from front to back.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason,

I have been trolling Ebay and Craigslist to see if I can find a bargain to experiment with but it seems everyone knows these are in short supply.

Thx,

Joe

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gino,

Thanks, I am still trying to figure out is I can fit this in a 69 Camaro.
Can you measure the height from the bottom mounting points to the sector plate so I can understand the top height of the shifter to the bottom side height of my of console and I would also like to know the length of the shifter at the mounting plate from front to back.

Thanks!

-Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Joe,
I'll post a pic with ruler tonight or send me pm with email and I'll send you bunch of them (or you can pm cell info if you have free international text/pics and I'll send all you all you want for reference. I'm in Canada).
Gino

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.