Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
The number of nonsense drama posts along with the hatred (including threats of violence against fellow members) in political threads is increasing. Come on mods and forum owners, clean this trash up! Close down the politics etc! Keep the focus on Camaros.

And shame on those of you who are posting the hatred. Enough already, take your crap 馃挬 to Facebook where it belongs.

Don

Premium Member
I complained to a moderator awhile back and he basically told me not look at those post.
Basically told me to keep scrolling.
I agree with Al it's more like FB everyday.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Don, I assume you're talking about the off topic forum. I believe that forum is not moderated. If it's not that forum then I personally haven't seen threats etc. Although TC in general has become way too Facebook like for me.
It鈥檚 mostly the off topic forum but it is a significant portion of the new posts on this forum. Also a lot of frivolous posts. Selling pirated DVD鈥檚 for example. That鈥檚 not why I come here....

Don

Reactions: LeeC and Daddio65

Registered
Al - Waterloo, Iowa
It鈥檚 mostly the off topic forum but it is a significant portion of the new posts on this forum. Also a lot of frivolous posts. Selling pirated DVD鈥檚 for example. That鈥檚 not why I come here....

Don
I agree Don. TC is no where near what it once was. I just don't post much anymore because of it.

Premium Member
1969 Camaro SS 396
Wish there was a way to filter off topic out of the feed when you click on the "new" button. I still appreciate the site. I've pretty much torn my car down from front to back and hit several roadblocks along way and can't count how many times I've come in from the garage and hopped on TC to get some guidance. I'll also go to Team Chevelle for big block questions, doesn't seem to be as much clutter over there lately.

Registered
1968 Z28 RS Camaro 302 British Green M.O.
The number of nonsense drama posts along with the hatred (including threats of violence against fellow members) in political threads is increasing. Come on mods and forum owners, clean this trash up! Close down the politics etc! Keep the focus on Camaros.

And shame on those of you who are posting the hatred. Enough already, take your crap 馃挬 to Facebook where it belongs.

Don
What I think as a new person is this is a great site for Camaro's help, questions, answers and there is no room for Politics, fighting and I think the Vegas$69 and the people running the site are doing a good job. They are dealing with 100's of replies, questions, things in the wrong place..its just the few that go off into things that aren't helping someone, like me, and get upset and tell them to go somewhere else.

Premium Member
I reported one individual in OT after several threats and other nastiness. Don't remember the name. Moderator eventually stepped in because it was way out of hand. Kind of stuff that if sent to a politician would bring Secret Service to your door. Easy to report is someone gets out of line. For the most part most of the regulars are pretty civil.

Premium Member
By putting the people with polar opposite wacked out views (IMO) on ignore the site IS great once again.
It is about the cars we all love and certain events in the country just happen to expose how different we all are.
No matter, we can all agree the Camaro is one hell of a beautiful car if nothing else.

Have a beer the site is fine

Reactions: 69Z28
1 - 9 of 9 Posts