Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week started off with a bang. A good friend of mine, about 60 years old, had a massive stroke last week. He was listed as "0% brain activity"...the family decided to take him off of life support. He passed away sunday...funeral services TBA.

I found out about his passing this morning...after arriving to work 40 minutes late and riding in a tow truck :sad: About 5 blocks from the house, I had just turned onto west Main street here in Jeff City and there was a loud POP underneath the front end of the car...followed by an immediate loss of steering. Luckily there was a cop less than a block away that seen it happen and was able to block traffic (blind corner). I broke a lower ball joint, which in turn ripped the guts out of the drivers side tri-joint. As much as that sucks, it could have been a whole lot worse...I had just driven back into town the night before from Oklahoma. Breaking that ball joint at 65-75mph at midnight on those windy roads would have been very, very bad :eek: So yes, I am feeling pretty lucky this morning!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts