Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:)

I have an update with pictures on the floor pan inst. I want to make sure I don't miss anything, it starts on page 6, anyway the bride :) says to go to whats new.

Rob

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a question on another forum about the rocker flange and tieing the back of the pan to the floor, so another update, you guys know where to find it.

Rob

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The picture doesn't show the center of the pans very good, (driveshaft tunnel), anyway I pulled out ten screws the full length of it, then as I kept putting the screws in it just naturally over lapped the other one, and the center seam is tight, didn't have to put a screw in between the supports, I got lucky, I was wondering what was going to happen when it came together.

Rob

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahowudoin, good question, our local body supply ( browns ) in two rivers has it in stock, I looked at it, and I think the cost of it got me.

Then the way my body jig is set up, I decided against it, worried about losing the shape of the body, removing all the supports at once.

If I was a better body man I would have went for it.

If a person knows whats he's doing, the full floor would be the way to go.

Good question, and I know what you're saying.

Another reason is I work alone, and getting that thing in, looks like a two man job.

When you work alone, you don't have anybody right there for a second opinion, and thats my fault, I'm to picky.:)

Rob

1 - 20 of 42 Posts