Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a quick note to those in need of parts or repair of their steering column. I just got off the phone with Terry Sorvik out of Portland, OR. 503-760-4593, who has a ton of new-nos-used & rebuilt steering columns and parts specifically for old Camaros and Chevelles. His prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a question about their current column, or who is looking for pieces to repair or replace their column. This guy has what you need! Best of all his advise is free! And NO, I don't work for him. I just found a great guy that is really out to benefit the hobby and thought you would want to know about it. He has no web site, or e-mail, his excuse is that he is not computer literate-but his 8 yr. old granddaughter is teaching him! So, call him if you have need of his services. Almost forgot, he can send you a completely rebuilt unit, with exchange of your old one, on an almost immediate basis. Please refer him to anyone that you know of that might be in need of his services. Thanks for your time.

------------------
1969 Camaro SS 350-383ci./365HP, T-56, 12 bolt, Power Trax Locker, 3.73 gears, 4 whl disc, Deluxe black houndstooth interior, rear window defogger, tilt steering, floor console w/gauge package, center mntd. clock, tachometer

·
Registered
81 Posts
Re: Tilt/Reg. Steering column parts & svc.

Before I call him since it has been 5 years is he still in business. I'm in willamina and i would like a column for my '67

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Re: Tilt/Reg. Steering column parts & svc.

Yes. He just rebuilt mine for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts