Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam running 275/ 60/ 15 bf goodrich drag radials is there any thing i can do, out side of tubbing or shortning the housing to keep them from rubbing. i would like to run this size tire .I was told that they would fit with no problems. Is there something wrong with my suspension?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Where is it rubbing..inside or outside lip. If it is rubbing on the inside and you have enough clearance from the quarter lip you could try a wheel spacer, if you are rubbing on the quarter yu will need to roll your fender or maybe order new rims, your back spacing may be incorrect. When I had the 275/60/15's my rubbed a little on the drivers side on the inside, but I had enough outside clearence I just spaced that side out with a wheel space and no more problems.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Iam running 275/ 60/ 15 bf goodrich drag radials is there any thing i can do, out side of tubbing or shortning the housing to keep them from rubbing. i would like to run this size tire .I was told that they would fit with no problems. Is there something wrong with my suspension?
Buy a Moroso shackle kit so you can raise the rear of the body off the tires and cut off the extra shackle you dont need so you dont look like your in the 80's still. Its a cheap fix around $40.00 from Summit or Jegs. Other then that try different wheels with a different back space. My 2 cents... Mark:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts