Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally bit the bullet and put money in on a TKO-600.

I cannot wait to bolt this thing in my 407 Holley 950 injected 69 Nova with 4.11 gears.

I've gotten so used to a modern double overdrive that spinning 2300 rpm at 70 mph will be incredibly welcome compared to the previous 3000 rpm at 60 mph.

Come on Mr Pell!

·
Registered
378 Posts
L48M20 I too am waiting for a TKO600 from mjpell. 9 weeks and counting. I recently found someone who had one in stock but since I already paid for mine I just decided to wait a while more.

Mike already has the rest of my parts and the delay problem is not with him, its with tremec! Plus Mike is a great guy to deal with!

"Come on Mr Pell"
I'll second that

Ray

·
Registered
57 Posts
I did the Tremec tko in my 68 Z, now I have one on the way for my 69 SS. As far as I am concerned, the TKO is the only way to go. Bought mine at Forte's, If you call them ask for mike.
You can see my Changeover at my site. Check out the 68 Corvette Bronze Z-28. The blue 69 SS 396 car is next in line for the Tremec.

My site Camaro Muscle

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've been waiting over 10 weeks+ for my TKO-500 from Keisler. I found out yesterday that the problem has been with Tremec getting them out to their resellers. Mine is supposed to ship next week.

·
Registered
57 Posts
THATS SICK, I LIVE DOWN THE STEET FROM KEISLER, AND EVERYONE AROUND HERE THAT HAS ORDERED FROM THEM HAS HAD THE SMAE PROBLEM. tHAT IS WHY I WENT WITH FORTE'S. I ORDERED ONE WENSDAY, IT WENT OUT THURS AND IT WILL BE HERE TUES.NOW THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD WORK.
CAMARO MUSCLE

·
Registered
64 Posts
Like Ambush, I ordered mine from Classic 5 speed chevy and the TKO600 went out the same day..

Is supposed to be delivered today according to tracking...

Good luck with the project..

Hey AMBUSH904... I bought the 403 bellhousing from you a week ago...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Originally posted by Rayzor:
L48M20 I too am waiting for a TKO600 from mjpell. 9 weeks and counting. I recently found someone who had one in stock but since I already paid for mine I just decided to wait a while more.

Mike already has the rest of my parts and the delay problem is not with him, its with tremec! Plus Mike is a great guy to deal with!

I wish I had some to ship out! We have GM TKO-500s, and GM TKO-600s with the 0.82 5th gear, and all Ford versions in stock. Just not the GM TKO-600 with a 0.64 5th....

I'm not sure what's up with TTC. We got another 60 trannies in the other day that we don't need, so I know they are producing TKOs. Weird.

Mike

"Come on Mr Pell"
I'll second that

Ray

·
Registered
171 Posts
Originally posted by L48M20:

I cannot wait to bolt this thing in my 407 Holley 950 injected 69 Nova with 4.11 gears.

I've gotten so used to a modern double overdrive that spinning 2300 rpm at 70 mph will be incredibly welcome compared to the previous 3000 rpm at 60 mph.

Come on Mr Pell!

Hang in there! We're getting closer!
We received a few GM TKO-600s with the 0.64 5th gear yesterday! Finally! yeeesh.

They should start shipping out today, to our oldest orders. And I'll be emailing those of you who have ordered from me with an update.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
171 Posts
Originally posted by mjpell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L48M20:

Come on Mr Pell!

Hang in there! We're getting closer!
We received a few GM TKO-600s with the 0.64 5th gear yesterday! Finally! yeeesh.

They should start shipping out today, to our oldest orders. And I'll be emailing those of you who have ordered from me with an update.

Thanks,
Mike
</font>[/QUOTE]Finally! all of our outstanding TKO-600 orders have been shipped! Whoohooo!
And more are on the way!

For all of you who have ordered from me, you have email, and thanks for your patience!

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.