Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello All,

We here at TMI Products just joined up with TC to be a forum sponsor. We're here both to answer any interior questions anyone might have, as well as to support our Dealers - many of whom are also sponsors on this site. Great companies like Classic Industries, Matt's Classic Bowties, and Firewheel Classics to name a few. :D

·
Premium Member
12,510 Posts
great seats I spent a long time trying to find anyone who carried them. Glad to see you now sell them yourself on your own website.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great seats I spent a long time trying to find anyone who carried them. Glad to see you now sell them yourself on your own website.
Thank you for the feedback!! We are fairly new to the Camaro Arena - but have been manufacturing Automotive Interiors for going on 30 years now. We saw an opportunity to get into the Camaro aftermarket after numerous customers came to us telling us how the only manufactures they had to choose from were using sub-par vinyl and not factory OE patterns. Whereas we're known in our other Model Lines as being the authority when it comes to exact Factory OE replacements - we're now able to expand our level of quality parts into the Camaro line up (and soon here after, the Chevelle/El Camino). Not to mention we're one of the few manufactures in our industry who have NOT taken our production off U.S. soil

·
Retired
26,897 Posts
Hey Waylon - I don't want to sour your use of the forums but I also want to be straight up with you. If you post something and it starts to sound like an infomercial or advertising it will be deleted or edited. It's nothing personal, the forums are just not a place to solicite and that goes for the general membership as well. Feel free to use the Classified forum(s) the Vendor forum and your own forum to advertise, talk about the features of your products and post specials and discounts. If you keep the threads you start there active they will stay at the top of the "new" and "todays" post searches the seasoned members here tend to favor. Glad to have you on board,

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up, and I apologize. When i saw an opportunity to talk about the products here I ran with it :)

Each forum apparently has different rules and i'll make sure to read them here as they seem to differ from other forums we sponsor. Thanks for the welcoming, we're excited to be a part of this bowtie group!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts