1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I purchased a rear seat cover and new front seat chairs/covers from TMI this summer. Overall, good quality although they sent me the wrong rear cover and then charged me big $ for the shipping of the correct item I ordered. They also missed an issue with one of the front seat covers but they shipped a quality one without hassle.

I recommend NOT ordering directly from them. Go through Summit or Jegs. Any returns will be seamless and without hassle this way. Buying direct was an absolute pain. I finally was credited all inappropriate charges but it took many calls and emails and me getting upset before they sorted it out.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, I am wanting some experience with their rear seat foam and cover combo. I know their customer service could be “better” especially after having to deal with them directly. I tried to order some bulk interior vinyl a couple of weeks ago but they wouldn’t ship it directly to my guy who was doing some interior work for me (another town 5 hours away). Even though I have bought through them directly (they Had my info already on file) and indirectly (dealer). Didn’t want to pay for shipping twice. Either way I always use Matt’s Classic Bow ties for a lot of my purchases.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Thanks Chris, I am wanting some experience with their rear seat foam and cover combo. I know their customer service could be “better” especially after having to deal with them directly. I tried to order some bulk interior vinyl a couple of weeks ago but they wouldn’t ship it directly to my guy who was doing some interior work for me (another town 5 hours away). Even though I have bought through them directly (they Had my info already on file) and indirectly (dealer). Didn’t want to pay for shipping twice. Either way I always use Matt’s Classic Bow ties for a lot of my purchases.
Seat foam on the front chairs is excellent, nice and firm. Can't speak to the rear. Sounds like you know them well. Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I’m very happy with my rear seat. It looks to be the same except I have houndstooth instead of comfort weave. You can see a pic in my garage, though the pic is mostly the front and not the best view of the rear. I’d attach a better pic but I’m on a phone and can’t figure out how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts