Team Camaro Tech banner

Badge or Not to Badge, that's the question.

• Yes, Put all the Badges and Chrome back on

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • No, I like the minimalist look. Paint only.

Votes: 7 15.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freshly painted, looks great. Factory original is not my priority. Would you install the quarter panel side louvers, Camaro logo and SS fender badging or leave these items off?

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
yes I would, but it's your ride

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Put them on with the fender opening trim also.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,188 Posts
I voted YES.
I think it looks better with them on.

·
Registered
993 Posts
i voted no badges, but think the louvers and some chrome should stay. you must admit, the car is pretty busy with all that badging and i think a reduction looks best. i stuck with the louvers, lower rocker trim, grill and tailpan emblems and drip rail chrome. the header panel and deck lid emblems are just too much, along with the wheel well chrome and fender emblems that mess up the oh-so-sweet lines of the car. please don't cry 'heretic' and send hate mail, it's just my opinion!

·
Registered
559 Posts
If factory original is not your priority like myself, then I vote no badges or trim. I only have the rear tail bowtie and the 350 on the fenders. Only reason they are there is I don't want to deal with the holes just yet.

Look at plenty of pics with both options and go from there, but it's your car do what you want. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Freshly painted, looks great. Factory original is not my priority. Would you install the quarter panel side louvers, Camaro logo and SS fender badging or leave these items off?
If the car is painted and the holes aren't drilled I say leave them off. The time to decide this would have been before it was painted

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The badges and chrome will compliment your paint and make the car look better in my opinion.

Imagine this car without the trim and badges.
BlackoutSteve, your car looks awesome. All - Badges and chrome going on this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I say go with the badges, but if you're going with custom paint and custom interior and the holes and covered before paint, then I would leave most of them off. Depends on what route you are going. If it is already painted and the holes are there, it would look stupid without them. IMO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts