Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Camaro 1968, going along with a propane powered BPE 383 ci, T56, Eaton Posi 4.10:1, MCB Big Brakes
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
Is somebody living near Orange County, CA ?
If so, could you watch at a camaro I saw there for sale please?

I live very far and it's impossible for me to go and watch it myself.

So it 'd really help me.

Thank you.
Marc

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Marc is hoping to purchase a first gen Camaro and needs someone to go check the car out for him since he lives in Belgium. Just wants to make sure he doesn't get a lemon of a car.

Good luck Marc!

·
Registered
Camaro 1968, going along with a propane powered BPE 383 ci, T56, Eaton Posi 4.10:1, MCB Big Brakes
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the phone of the owner :
xxx-xxx-xxxx OR WORK xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thank you !!
:) :)

Not trying to put a damper on things but the numbers were not listed on e-bay and the seller could get upset that they were given out to the public... Send them by e-mail please...

[This message has been edited by DjD (edited 09-24-2001).]

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK,
I was just suprised that it could work, and it 'd be nice HOTROD69CAMARO could watch it if he lives close to it.

Well i don't know why we can't se the phone number . Here it is once again

You cannot post phone numbers for the whole world to see... Send them in an e-mail to hotrod69 please....

[This message has been edited by DjD (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I think DJD took off the phone number so it wouln't be circulating on the net... Email it to HOTROD69CAMARO if he is going to take a look at the car for you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
MARC, Just talked to a friend of mine who lives in SJC and he said that he wouldn't mind taking a look at it for you. Send me his phone number on email and I will forward it on to him today, he said he could look at it either today or tomorrow.
BTW sharp looking car too.

------------------
68 Camaro SS - In Resto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts