Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
Is somebody living near Orange County, CA ?
If so, could you watch at a camaro I saw there for sale please?

I live very far and it's impossible for me to go and watch it myself.

So it 'd really help me.

Thank you.
Marc

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Marc is hoping to purchase a first gen Camaro and needs someone to go check the car out for him since he lives in Belgium. Just wants to make sure he doesn't get a lemon of a car.

Good luck Marc!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Marc, Can you give some details of where you saw the ad, what year car and how much. I'd like to see the ad to see how far away it is from me.

------------------
Black 69 camaro

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the phone of the owner :
xxx-xxx-xxxx OR WORK xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thank you !!
:) :)

Not trying to put a damper on things but the numbers were not listed on e-bay and the seller could get upset that they were given out to the public... Send them by e-mail please...

[This message has been edited by DjD (edited 09-24-2001).]

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK,
I was just suprised that it could work, and it 'd be nice HOTROD69CAMARO could watch it if he lives close to it.

Well i don't know why we can't se the phone number . Here it is once again

You cannot post phone numbers for the whole world to see... Send them in an e-mail to hotrod69 please....

[This message has been edited by DjD (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I think DJD took off the phone number so it wouln't be circulating on the net... Email it to HOTROD69CAMARO if he is going to take a look at the car for you.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I found out this car is in San Juan Capistrano. Is there anybody close that could help Marc out. Its a bit far for me to swing right now.

------------------
Black 69 camaro

·
Registered
166 Posts
MARC, Just talked to a friend of mine who lives in SJC and he said that he wouldn't mind taking a look at it for you. Send me his phone number on email and I will forward it on to him today, he said he could look at it either today or tomorrow.
BTW sharp looking car too.

------------------
68 Camaro SS - In Resto

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks kdorsett,I just cant swing a trip down there right now and I know the clock is ticking.Marc I wish you luck and keep us posted on the outcome.

------------------
Black 69 camaro

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody !
I just e-mailed you the phone
Hope it isn't too late !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts