Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned atleast a dozen different Camaros when I was a dummy (15-21). One was a 79 Berlinetta and the others were all in the 70-73 range. Back when I was in my dumb range I had 2 diiferent 73 model Z-28's that I paid less than $400 for each of them. One was a running car in good shape. One I turned into a 4 wheel drive. Please remember I was in my dumb stage. Now that I realize what I had wasted over the years I want back in. I have just recently purchased 2 1969 X-11 cars and tomorrow I am going to look at a X-33 or so the guy says. Just wanted to say Hi!! and I will be counting on the pros here for advice. Thanks, Todd

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I have also had my better dayz.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
We all were dumb , long ago. I kick my self for having overcounter , cross ram package, transistor ignition, both off road cams and sold them as I was a counter partman and I always could reorder them. I kick myself everytime I think of not saving my factory paperwork on my 69Z. We all have been there . Welcome to our club.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hi Todd and welcome to the Team. We could all say, "Been there, done that". At that time, it probably seemed like selling the cars, was the right thing to do. Almost everyone here has one of those "I wish I hadn't" stories.....Just look to the future and forget the past :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts