Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I"ll bet anyone it's going to be a boy or girl:yes: Any takers:D
Congratulations in advance. Whatever it is, I'm sure you will be a proud papa!!
P.S. Girls can turn a mean wrench too:thumbsup:

·
20,706 Posts
With my daughter (only child) we didn't want to know and if we did we were S.O.L. cause of her position.

Anywho, wish you luck.

BTW lil'girls like cars too :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha thanks guys! Love the pic Doug. Yeah the baby's Mama loves cars too so even if it's a girl we have a 100% chance of the Camaro Love gene :D

I'd just rather not have to chase away the boys in 12-15 years. I'll have to teach her how to handle a 20lb Pipe Wrench ;)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yeah, girls make great car "guys" too ! My daughters project for her 16th b'day is the red car in the link in my sig. She worked with me for 10 mos.on it ,to get it finished on time. She's almost 20 ,drives it every day and I would'nt trade her for ten boys! Anyway ,whatever it is ,I'm sure it will be a daddy's boy or girl :yes:

Congrats and best wishes:hurray:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Good luck! Congratulations!! My girls(x2) love our Hotrods. They've evn picked out the ones that each want...:thumbsup:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Congrats! Just curious, but do you have any names picked out?
we went with an italian name for the first one, Dante Leonardo, and she wants to keep the "theme". she likes Amedeo.
i was thinking Yenko :noway:
anyway we have until august 10 or so.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! We're very excited! I'll update ya'll tomorrow afternoon when we find out!

Key - Amedeo has a very nice ring to it, you guys have good taste!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Adam, if it's not a boy.....you only have yourself to blame. Holding back on the "Y" chromosomes will get you a girl :D Best of luck either way. Boy or girl, I see a future Camaro lover in the works :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm banking on a boy to turn wrenches for me in 15 years! Wish me luck! :D

You won't have to wait till they are 15. My 4 year old grand daughter shags tools and holds the drop light quite nicely. Thank you very much.

Congrads on the new addition.The're all precious. Jim

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the well-wishes guys! It turns out I'm going to need to get a set of tools powder-coated PINK!!!

It's a happy and healthy Daddy's girl :D :D :D

She passed all of her screening tests with flying colors and is a healthy 10 ounces already at 19 weeks. :beers:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I dont have any kids yet , but i could care less if I was to have a boy or girl , as long as the baby is Healthy and has all there 10 fingers and ten toes !!!

and congrats on your new girl to be !!!!!

Rob.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Congrats

There is nothing like having a daughter. My wife told me that a girls first love is her father. So true, out daughter is a year and a half old and is attached to my side. It's so funny, when my wife tries to get between my daughter and I she gets a straight arm by our daugher. My wife has no issues with it at all. I would have not wished for anything different. Enjoy the quiet times and get all you can done on the car now. I often wonder what I did with all my time before Quinn was born.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congrats man!!! I have two daughters and guess what... both of them are crazy about cars!!!! They are now 8 and 4 and they truly are a blessing. Sure, just like any one else I had hoped for a boy, but you can bet that I have never regeretted my girls for even a second. They're great and a lot of fun. Congrats again and get ready to truly learn the meaning of the word PATIENCE. Anyone with kids knows what I mean :)

Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts