Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To conclude all our posts earlier.. i have taken the cowl tag off ebay. gave the money back to my friend and took back the tag and firewall.. and what little is left of the project car. I did this because I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. And thanks for the people that told me this was the right thing to do WITH OUT DISRESPECTING ME AND MY OPINIONS! wich were very few. Some people on this site are decent people. Nice people that deserve repect and thanks.. and others are dick heads and do not deserve thanks or gratitude for anything. Let alone respect from anyone. I did this for me and me alone. Im sorry if i said anything that was disturbing to anyone that didnt post at all. And for the ones making fun of my typing.. i can only laugh. You resort to putting me down. Even though you know nothing about me or my life. You said ill get whats coming to me. Its just the opposite. And you all know which ones you are.. Thanks for your time Brad:yes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you CFUNK.. guess ill just have to spend a **** load and build it my self. Going to take a long time. But I guess it will be worth it in the end right? I Drive my 67 every day as well. As long as its not raining. Why have them if you cant play with them!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any Comments here.. Come on you all have to be a little proud of me.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
There is usually more than one approach that can be taken in almost any situation.

Myself, I choose the high road.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My spelling was never bad. Its this damn computer key pad. Believe it or not. And I thought this was a post and not a damn essay competition.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I actually never even looked at the original "X66 Tag" thread until i saw this one. Just read thru it for the first time. I also agree with the masses on this that selling a tag on ebay is unethical and will most likely result in someone getting screwed over some day.
In the end it seems you did the right thing.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
OK, you did the right thing. With all of the documentation on this site it would be too easy for someone (when they bought a fake car) to get back to you. If you would have never posted you would have had a better chance at selling it and not being pulled in on future lawsuits over a fake car.

On a side note, what has happened with this site? I was away for a while, but it used to be that threads would get locked or deleted when people would go off and be all ***'ey. Reading the X66 thread, I can't believe that posts like that were allowed. To all who posted in that thread acting like children exchanging insults, that was pathetic. I am pretty disappointed that stuff like that is happening on this board. I use this site to share information and find information.....not to read people's arguments and insults. It used to be that people would lose their posting privilages when they acted like morons.....Did some policy change? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
To conclude all our posts earlier.. i have taken the cowl tag off ebay. gave the money back to my friend and took back the tag and firewall.. and what little is left of the project car. I did this because I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. And thanks for the people that told me this was the right thing to do WITH OUT DISRESPECTING ME AND MY OPINIONS! wich were very few.
As a member of TC, you know how strongly people feel about TT issues. But yet you were offended? I don't get it. :noway:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
OK, you did the right thing. With all of the documentation on this site it would be too easy for someone (when they bought a fake car) to get back to you. If you would have never posted you would have had a better chance at selling it and not being pulled in on future lawsuits over a fake car.

On a side note, what has happened with this site? I was away for a while, but it used to be that threads would get locked or deleted when people would go off and be all ***'ey. Reading the X66 thread, I can't believe that posts like that were allowed. To all who posted in that thread acting like children exchanging insults, that was pathetic. I am pretty disappointed that stuff like that is happening on this board. I use this site to share information and find information.....not to read people's arguments and insults. It used to be that people would lose their posting privilages when they acted like morons.....Did some policy change? :confused:
I agree..that thread got a little childish and out of control. I was also surprised it didnt get shut down.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG". FAMOUS QUOTE BY MARK FURMAN.:noway:
Actually that was Rodney King (or the Black Eyed Peas ...)

I lived in the area at the time he said it on a live KTLA broadcast during a trying time in South L.A.'s history ...

Mark Furman is most famous for the quote "oh look - a glove" ;)

Brad:
Sorry if you took offense to some of the posts in that thread. Some of them where aimed pretty low instead of just stating they didn't think it should be done.
Anymore I usually just record the information in these auctions for future reference when the vehicle reappears - which seems to be happening with increasing regularity in the last few years.

Someone is going to take big offense to getting sold a bogus car in the near future and some big money is gonna change hands ...
You read it here first. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes that forum shouldnt have kept going on like it did. And thanks to the ones that have replied and that have been respectful and curtious. Thanks Brad

·
Registered
189 Posts
Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words.

Post a picture of the trim tag cut in half, then maybe I will believe any of what you say.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about i take a pic with me and the tag giving you the finger!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha Im glad im the bigger man here. Well im out. Done with this site. Brad

1 - 20 of 35 Posts