Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the best/ cheapest place to purchase the torque thrust II's? I want 17 X 8's. I would take a wheel tire combo, if the price was right. thanks in advance

·
Registered
551 Posts
skar on here bought a really nice combo at Belle Tire

·
Registered
702 Posts
Torque Thrust II's what does those look like, never seen them on a camaro?

(Sarcastic)

·
Registered
551 Posts
my bad

skar on here bought a really nice combo at Discount tire :D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Try the Tire Rack for the tires. Speak with Karen at 1 800 731 4870, on ebay they are under the seller name of gonefishing69, store name Hot Rods Street Rod Parts and Acc. for the wheels. They had most everyhting in stock even custom back spacing. Also received them in 2-3 days. Included lugnuts, stems and caps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a used set of 17 x 8 TT2's with real nice Goodyear directional tires that I am no longer using. I had them mounted on my 69 Z for about 3 months and they have less than 300 miles on them. I wasn't going to sell them, but if you are interested, we can figure out a fair price. Let me know, David.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I have a used set of 17 x 8 TT2's with real nice Goodyear directional tires that I am no longer using. I had them mounted on my 69 Z for about 3 months and they have less than 300 miles on them. I wasn't going to sell them, but if you are interested, we can figure out a fair price. Let me know, David.
If this deal falls through, keep me posted.

Jim

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here are Torque Thrust II's on my 1968. These are 15 x something. I bought the car in the fall and just pulled it out. It is presently at the the body shop for long boarding the sides and new paint. It was a Georgia car now residing in Michigan. 331 ci.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts